I am a little late in getting here. First let me say welcome to the blog “Reception Foster: Where the fun is at”. I hope that you find last school year’s posts insightful and gather from the posts a little bit about the kind of teacher I am.
I just want to take this opportunity to list a few reminders.
1) Make sure that every item belonging to your child is labelled.
2) Provide your little one with a bottle of water each day.
3) Remember too much sugary snack equals no work in the classroom.
4) Hand soap and hand sanitizer required.
5) Each child should have a change of clothing in his / her bag. It does not have to be an extra uniform.
Have a great day patents and once again I look forward to the rewarding experiences we will share on this journey together.
Ready and rearing to go